Thursday, March 19, 2015

Go Fund Me: Help me finish my debut novel


Self publishing ain't easy.

It was very difficult for me to make the decision to ask for help, as I'm an extremely independent woman who doesn't like to display when I'm down. But hey, no man is an island. Right? I'm still learning that.

I set up my gofundme 11 days ago and barely promoted it, (which is why the amount raised is still at a hopelessly bleak $0). It finally dawned on me that if I was going to do this; if I was going to ask for help, and finish this book in two months, and hire an editor, and design the cover and publish it myself, I was going to have to go hard or go home.

So here I am. Here we are. Us. Together. Reading. Writing. Everything.

My book is ALMOST done. ALMOST.

And if you could help out with even a small donation so I could finish (or forward my gofundme campaign to 10 friends), I'll love you forever.

Let's do this. 

Give me a little faith, and I'll give you an extraordinary book.

The link, again, is here: http://www.gofundme.com/debutnovel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be succinct and keep it classy :)